1. What is Glints Vetted Talent?
Glints Vetted Talent connects software engineers in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, and Taiwan with higher salaried, international job opportunities.
A Vetted Talent is someone who has demonstrated their technical skills to Glints, enabling Glints to match them to suitable international job opportunities.
2. I was previously approached by a recruiter from Glints about a job opportunity, but I did not hear about Glints Vetted Talent. How is Glints Vetted Talent different?
If you were approached by a Glints recruiter and there was no mention about Vetted Talent, you were essentially identified as a potential hire for a specific job opening.
On the other hand, Glints Vetted Talent pre-assess talents before recommending them to multiple job opportunities at the same time. On average, a Vetted Talent is 2.5x more likely to get a job match than a non-Vetted Talent. Furthermore, 95% of talents get a salary higher than their most recent position with Glints Vetted Talent.
3. What do I need to become a Glints Vetted Talent?
You are expected to be:
- A software engineer with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Open to full-time positions.
4. What is the process to become a Vetted Talent?
You may find the registration form on https://vettedtalent.glints.com. Once you register, you will be asked to complete a series of assessments to showcase your skills. Glints will start matching you with multiple job opportunities once you have passed all assessments.
5. Will I be charged a fee?
No, you will not be charged any fee, even after getting matched with a job opportunity.