1. What are the job opportunities available? What are the companies that I will be working with?
New job opportunities open up every week at Glints! Companies that have hired with Glints Vetted Talent include AIA, ByteDance, and R/GA. There are many job opportunities available and we match you with them based on your skills and job preferences, such as your salary expectation and ability to work from the office.
2. Are there any freelance or part-time job opportunities?
Our focus is on matching talents with full-time job opportunities. This is because we want to help you to not just to get a job, but to build a career.
Most job openings are on a full-time basis and offer a 1-year contract, so we currently do not offer freelance opportunities.
3. Will I be tied to a job? Will I be matched with only one job?
Certainly not! Your job preferences are most important to us. After you become a Vetted Talent, we will recommend you to job opportunities based on your skillset and preferences. We will also ask for your agreement to proceed with a job opportunity, so you don’t have to go through the recruitment process with a job you do not have an interest in.
If a contract ends, we will match you with new job opportunities.
4. Will I get another job match when my contract ends?
Yes! We will work with you to start matching you with new opportunities when your current contract is about to expire.
5. When shall I expect to hear back about a job opportunity?
Typically, talents will hear back within 3-4 weeks about a job opportunity. However, it may take a shorter or longer time depending on your area of expertise and market demand.
6. Do I have to relocate for my new job?
Relocation depends on your job preferences and the needs of the companies that are hiring. Remote, hybrid, and on-site work opportunities are available.