It should be noted that Glints implements a high standard verification process to serve as a means for applicants to secure jobs that align with their experience and are protected from various potential frauds.
However, if you come across a job posting on Glints that appears fraudulent or does not comply with existing regulations, you can utilize the "Report This Job" feature.
- Sign in on glints.com.
- Open the referenced job posting.
- Scroll down until you find "Report this Job." Click on that section.
Select the reason you want to report the job, and then click "Next".
You can also provide additional details in the provided box fields to support your report, such as a timeline, evidence, and more. After that, click "Submit".
You will receive a notification that the vacancy will be investigated by our relevant team.
- Download and log in to the latest version of the Glints app.
- Open the relevant job posting.
- Scroll down until you locate "Report this Job". Tap on that section.
- Choose the reason for reporting the job, then click "Next".
- Optionally, provide additional details in the designated box fields to support your report, such as a timeline, evidence, and more. After that, tap "Submit".
- You will receive a notification that the vacancy will be investigated by our relevant team.
Please note that reports submitted through both the Website and Application will be thoroughly investigated by our relevant team. Therefore, we strongly recommend providing a comprehensive timeline if the job posting you reported suggests fraud. Our team will contact you via WhatsApp or email to confirm your report.
If you have any other issues or reports, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.