You can apply for a job at Glints through the Website and Mobile with the following steps:
- Login using your Glints account via https://glints.com/en/. If you do not have a Glints account, please create one first.
- After that, click "Jobs".
- Then please select "For You" or "Explore". The "For You" tab is a special page provided by Glints to you by recommending job vacancies that match your background or previous work experience. While the "Explore" tab allows you to be more flexible in choosing the type of job vacancy that suits your wishes.
- Click on the job vacancy you are interested in. Click "Easy Apply".
- You'll get a notification that your application has been successfully submitted at the bottom left of your page.
We strongly suggest you to consistently update your CV and Profile because mostly "Easy Apply" will automatically sending your application without showing the option to change your CV/Resume.
Please note that currently if you apply through the Glints website, then you cannot enjoy the "Chat to Apply" feature with HRD. We recommend downloading the Glints application first on your device, then you can start a chat with HRD regarding the application that you have previously sent on the website through the Glints Application.
Please note that Glints App is only available in Indonesia and Vietnam at this moment.
- Download the Glints app on your device with the latest version.
Login using your Glints account. If you do not have a Glints account, please create one first.
- After logging in, you will immediately be greeted with a "Pekerjaan" (Jobs) tab. You can use the "For You", "Recently Added", and "Remote" features for the jobs you want to search.
- After finding the job vacancy you are interested in, you can click "Chat untuk Melamar" (Chat to Apply). At this stage, you will be directed to start applying by answering "Hiring Manager Questions" first.
- Fill in all the list of questions displayed. After that, click "Submit".
- You can start a conversation with HRD after applying by clicking "Start Chat". You can also edit the "Introduction Message" you want to send to HR.
You can check this page to find out more about templates and job application status in the Chat to Apply tab.
Contact our email@example.com if you have any other questions.