To search for jobs on Glints especially on the website, you can filter and sort your job search results to narrow down your results.
You can also refer this link https://glints.com/id/opportunities/jobs/explore.
You will be redirected to a search results page that refers to the "For You", "Explore" and "Bookmarked" sections.
"For You" makes it easy for you to find job vacancies that match your previous work experience that has been filled in your Glints profile, while "Explore" helps you to manually search for job vacancy information.
Use the following filters on the job search results page to refine your results:
- Location - You can specify a location for your job search by entering a location (city, state, province, or country) in the location field at the top of your screen.
- Job Title - You can type keywords or the exact job title to find the most related jobs to your preference.
- Company - You can filter your job search by a specific company.
- Experience Level - You can filter your job search by specific level(s) of experience.
- Date Posted - By default, your job search results will show results from any time, but you can also choose to display jobs posted within the last 24 hours, the past week, and the past month.
- Job Type – You can filter for full-time, contract, internship, or part-time job types.