For the feature chat with the candidate, the company or recruiter also can remove another company member in the chat room. Follow these step to get to know:
- Go to the https://employers.glints.id/ and don't forget to login first
- Then you will find the "Chat" icon next to "My Profile" button, then click it.
- After that, you will be redirected to the "Chat View" page
- Click one of the candidate and the chat room with the candidate will automatically appear
- To remove your company member, you can click the icon (...) on the right side of the chat room
- After that it will appear the Manage Chat Participants pop up and shows the chat member
- Hover the cursor to the name of the member (make sure it's not the thread starter member) that you want to remove and it will show the (...) button on the right hand side
- Click the red button and it will be shown the message "Are you sure to remove"
- After that, click "yes" to remove, then the user will be removed from the chat