If your job was previously automatically posted to our job aggregator partners when published, you can do in the following way to take your job posting from our job aggregator partners:
- You can visit https://employers.glints.id/dashboard and you can choose one of the active job listings (make sure the job post is still active)
- And click "Manage Job" in the box of the active job that you want to edit
- Then click "Edit Job"
- After that you will be directed to the next page which is the Edit Your Job page, and then scroll down until you find the section "Post to Aggregator Partners" and then you check the box
- After done with it, you can scroll up and click "Update Job" to take down the job posted on our job aggregator partners.
- If you forget to delete the job posted on our job aggregator partners but you already close the job post in Glints, don't worry because the posted job on aggregator partner will also deleted too in approximately 48 hours.
- Any changes to this job posting will be reflected on our job aggregator partner in approximately 48 hours, this activity won’t compromise any data privacy or security matters on employer side and won’t affect anything on job seekers' point of view.