Join as an Expert Partner and get EXTRA-INCOME Up to Millions of Rupiah!
1. About the Program
Expert Partner Program is a special program given to selected experts from Glints ExpertClass, to be able to have a greater positive impact on learners throughout Indonesia.
This program gives Experts the opportunity to be able to create classes on a regular basis with a contract duration of 6 months, where Experts will get more benefits and give a bigger impact for learners.
2. What Are the Benefits?
3. How to Join the Program?
- For now, the Expert Partner program is an INVITATION ONLY, where only selected Experts who meet the criteria of the Glints ExpertClass have the opportunity to take part. However, don't worry, keep creating new classes and improving your class performance so that you have the opportunity to become an Expert Partner in the next period!
4. What are the criteria that Glints set to become an Expert Partner?
Currently, we determine the selection of Expert Partners based on the previous collaboration between Glints and Experts. Some of the criteria that we take into consideration are:
- Previous Classes Performance.
- Ratings from learners and content team of Glints ExpertClass.
- And other criteria related to the previous class cooperation process.
5. Terms and Conditions
- Experts are required to commit to creating classes within a contract duration of 6 months, with the number of classes that must be carried out as many as 6 - 12 classes.
- Experts are not required to make 1 class in 1 month, but can flexibly determine the class schedule until the minimum class created quota is reached.
Example: August creates 2 classes, September creates 2 classes, October creates 2 classes.
- Within 1 month, Experts are allowed to make more than 1 class different titles. If you want to bring the same class title, then you can create it next month (1-month gap for same class title).
- The class schedule will be determined in 2 terms, namely the first 3 months and the second 3 months in the duration of the contract in order to prevent schedule changes and reduce the satisfaction of learners.
- Glints has the prerogative in determining the Expert Partner criteria, and may change the criteria at any time without further notice.
- Other terms and conditions will be explained in more detail in the Letter of Agreement which will be signed by the Expert.