- Experts must register and complete a profile on Glints.com a maximum of 3 days after the Technical Meeting process. The purpose of this point is to provide students with exposure to your profile on our website.
- Expert is responsible for promoting independently held classes through various mediums such as LinkedIn or other social media accounts.
- Experts are prohibited from sharing the Zoom class registration link with anyone unless they buy a ticket.
- Experts are prohibited from changing the class details that have been agreed in the Technical Meeting.
- In the event of a class cancellation or rescheduling, the expert will be informed by the Glints team to discuss the class rescheduling time with the Glints Team, at least 1 day before the class takes place.
- If the Expert requests a sudden (non-Force Majeure) class rescheduling due to a condition from the Expert that caused it, the Expert must contact the PIC from Glints 3 days before the class takes place by attaching sufficient and fulfilling evidence such as; Official Letter, Doctor's Letter, and PCR/COVID-19 Antigen Results in PDF/JPEG form or barcode screenshot from Cares Protect
- The administration fee for participant ticket refunds caused by schedule changes from the expert side will be charged to the Expert's income before tax, with a nominal value of IDR 6,500/ticket.
- Submission of class rescheduling by an Expert that does not include concrete evidence and fulfills the requirements as stated in point number 6, with a maximum period of 7 days after the class ends, the Expert will be subject to an additional penalty of IDR 75,000 which will be deducted from the total income before tax Experts.
- In the event of a sudden cancellation (non-Force Majeure) submitted by the Expert, the Expert must contact the PIC 3 days before the class with and provide evidence that meets the requirements as stated in point number 6. ; Official Letter, Doctor's Letter, and PCR/COVID-19 Antigen Results in PDF/JPEG form or barcode screenshot from Cares Protect. If not, the Glints team is authorized to fine the Expert Rp. 200,000 as a penalty fee for the default.
- If the expert violates any of the T&Cs above, the expert will also be banned from the Glints ExpertClass system for 6 months.
Article is closed for comments.