*Use a desktop browser (PC/laptop) in this process for a better sign-up experience.*
1. Create Your Glints ExpertClass Expert Profile
First, you must log in to your Glints ExpertClass account using your Glints account or via Gmail, Facebook, LinkedIn, or other emails. If you don't have a Glints Account yet, you can register first.
Then, you can complete your expert profile by filling in the following:
- Personal Information such as Full Name, Email, and Mobile Number
- Working Experience as in the example below, complete the current Company Name; Current position; Date started work; Company Size; Job Level; and Total Years of Work Experience
— For Total Years of Work Experience (Years of Experiences) is the number of experiences you have worked so far (not including Internship).
- Additional Information can be filled as follows
- Finally, after your profile is 100% complete, you can submit your application via the SEND APPLICATION button.
2. Get Confirmation from Us
If your profile passes the verification process, you will receive an email notification containing instructions for the next steps. Don't worry, our team will always be ready to help you in the process of creating classes.
3. Create Your Class
It's time for you to create your first class! Click “Create New Class” to start creating your class. You can create for up to 3 classes directly, and create more when your previous class is approved.
Next, you will need to complete all of your class details such as the image shown below:
- Skill Information: Provide information about your skills, you can add 1-3 skills and the number of classes that you have created in the last 6 months.
- Class Title: Give your best title for the class you will teach.
- Class Description: Provide brief information about the description of the class you want to make, generally containing 3-7 sentences.
- Learning Key Points: Give a minimum of 3 important points that you will teach in your class and a maximum of 5 points.
- Target Learners: Provide information about the target audience you want to target at least 3 and a maximum of 5 target students.
- Class Information: Provide detailed information about the class you want to make, such as class schedule, class hours, language to be used, and topics you want to cover.
- Information For Promotional Materials: Provide information for promotional materials from your class, such as Job Title and Photo that you will use in promotional materials.
- Payment Information: Provide information on where we will send your Fee, such as Account Owner; Bank name; Account number; NPWP number; and you upload a NPWP Card Photo.
*This data is only used for the purposes of paying a taxpayer (PPh 21), in which your income will be deducted 2.5%. If you don't have NPWP, an additional fee of 20% will be charged later and you may skip this step :)
After everything is 100% complete, you can continue by clicking the "Create Class" button.
4. After Your Class Plan Has Been Submitted, What's Next?
We will review your proposed class. This process will take 5 working days. You can check the status of your class review through the “My Class” dashboard on your Glints ExpertClass profile. The latest information regarding your class status will be communicated via email and dashboard.
If you opt out of the class creation page before completing your class, here's what your unfinished class looks like:
You can continue the process of creating your class by clicking "Edit Class"
For classes that you have submitted, they will be entered into the Classes Under Review section and if they have been approved, they will enter the Approved Classes section. The Online Class section is your class that is already LIVE on the Marketplace.
5. If Your Class Status Is Rejected
You can make some adjustments according to the reasons given regarding the refusal of the class you made. After that you can resubmit and wait to hear from us.
6. Your Class Is Ready
After you've gone through all the steps for creating a class, it's time for you to share your knowledge with the learners!
If you have any questions regarding this process, kindly contact us at hi@Glints.com :)
Thank you Experts!