1. Join the Meeting Room
You are expected to enter the zoom meeting by the latest 30 minutes before class through the Zoom link that we sent via email.
2. Claim Host
You are required to do a Host Claim first in order to be able to operate the class independently, here are the steps:
- Join Zoom
- Click “Participant”
- Check the button "Claim Host" which is positioned in the lower right corner of the screen
- Enter the Host Key given by your PIC then click "OK"
Or you can follow the guide by looking at this pictures:
You will automatically become the host and can start to prepare for your session.
3. Check Audio, Video, and Share Screen.
Before starting the Webinar, you should check if your mic, video and share screen are working properly or not. This needs to be done to prevent technical errors from occurring while the Webinar is running.
4. Give House Rules
When the Webinar is first started, you are expected to have rules that apply in your class especially for the questioning and speaking system.
- Participants are allowed to immediately turn on the mic to ask questions during the class.
- If there is an error in speaking or technically, the participant may immediately notify the expert,
- And others.
5. How to Mute Participants
If during the Webinar there is a participant who turns on their mic and makes a distraction, you may immediately mute the participant by:
- Select the participant menu at the bottom left
- Select “mute” next to the name of the participant you want to mute
You can also mute all participants by clicking the "mute all" menu. The steps are as follows:
Or if you want to mute all of the participants you can click “Mute All”
Article is closed for comments.