1. If you want to create more class with a different topic and title:
You can go to the class creation page, where you are required to fill out the Topic Class that you will teach through your Glints profile account, as well as some additional information on your application Dashboard. Here's what your Dashboard looks like.
On your dashboard screen, click Create New Class and then you can fill in the complete class as before, in the form of:
- Skill Information: Provide information about your skills, you can add 1-3 skills and the number of classes that you have created in the last 6 months.
- Class Title: Give your best title for the class you will teach.
- Class Description: Provide brief information about the description of the class you want to make, generally containing 3-7 sentences.
- Learning Key Points: Give a minimum of 3 important points that you will teach in your class and a maximum of 5 points.
- Target Learners: Provide information about the target audience you want to target at least 3 and a maximum of 5 target students.
- Class Information: Provide detailed information about the class you want to make, such as class schedule, class hours, language to be used, and topics you want to cover.
- Information For Promotional Materials: Provide information for promotional materials from your class, such as Job Title and Photo that you will use in promotional materials.
- Payment Information: You can change your Bank information or keep using the previous Bank.
After everything is 100% complete, you can continue to Create Class. The latest information regarding your class status will be communicated via email and your dashboard.
2. If you want to create more class with the same topic and title as your previous classes:
You can directly contact your previous PIC for further discussion, we are happy to help you!
Article is closed for comments.