To search for jobs on Glints, you can filter and sort your job search results to narrow down your results from this link https://glints.com/id/opportunities/jobs/explore
Use the following filters on the job search results page to refine your results:
- Location - You can specify a location for your job search by entering a location (city, state, province, or country) in the location field at the top of your screen.
- Job Title - You can type keywords or the exact job title to find the most related jobs to your preference.
- Company - You can filter your job search by a specific company.
- Experience Level - You can filter your job search by specific level(s) of experience.
- Date Posted - By default, your job search results will show results from any time, but you can also choose to display jobs posted within the last 24 hours, the past week, and the past month.
- Job Type – You can filter for full-time, contract, internship, or part-time job types.
- Job Function - You can add a specific job field from the dropdown list.