To upload your CV/Resume, you can follow these two ways:
- Visit your Glints profile https://glints.com/id/profile. Scroll down until you find the "Resume" column.
- Click "Edit" to upload CV/Resume.
- After that click "Edit" to select CV/Resume file from your PC, next you can click "Save".
Notes: Please upload your resume in PDF format with maximum 5MB for a better experience.
You can contact the email at the email@example.com with the subject "CV Upload Error" if you experience problems uploading CV/Resume on the Glints website. Please attach the following information for us to forward to the relevant team for further checking.:
1. Screenshot/video on the driving page
2. Links on relevant pages
3. Email address registered to Glints Account
4. PDF files you upload
5. Browser and Device You Use
- Download the latest version of the Glints App.
- Log in, and you can refer to the "Saya" section.
- Select "CV".
- You can start to Upload your CV/Resume here. It should be noted that the format used is PDF with a maximum size of 5 MB. When finished, you can click "Simpan".
If you experience problems uploading CV/Resume in the Glints application, you can report it by shaking your device when opening the Glints application, then select "Report Bug". You can attach screenshots/screenrecordings of the problems you are experiencing.