Along with the growth of the Glints business, it is crucial for Glints ExpertClass, one of our product lines, to remain adaptable and relevant to the needs of young talents and job seekers. To ensure this, we have undertaken a review of our business strategy and ExpertClass products.
As a result of this review, starting from September 1, 2023, Glints ExpertClass, a marketplace for paid classes, will cease selling paid classes. Furthermore, all registrations and the creation of new classes initiated by Expert, will be discontinued from July 20, 2023.
For Experts whose classes have already been published/live on our marketplace until August 31, 2023, there is no need to worry. We remain fully committed to promoting your classes and providing support for their implementation. Any rights and obligations agreed upon between Glints and the Experts in the class, as stated in the Letter of Agreement (SPK), will continue to be honored.
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that may help address your concerns:
- What should I do if I have a published class on the Glints ExpertClass marketplace that is not currently running?
If your class has already been published and sold on our marketplace, rest assured that it will continue to run according to the agreed schedule, as long as the details have been mutually confirmed through the Class Preparation Document [Dokumen Persiapan Kelas]. Glints remain committed to supporting you by promoting your class and providing assistance throughout its implementation. Our specific commitments are as follows:
- Glints will continue to assist in promoting classes on our marketplace until the last operational date of our paid classes marketplace, which is August 31, 2023. There will be no change in the level of promotional support provided, as we will continue implementing strategies to boost the sales of Expert class tickets.
- Furthermore, Glints will continue to offer operational support for classes to ensure their smooth running. This includes providing assistance with Zoom video applications, supporting class ticket sales on the marketplace, offering user/customer service support, and delivering other related services.
- If a class is conducted according to the agreed provisions outlined in the Service Agreement (SPK), Glints will continue to calculate profitsharing based on the sales of Expert class tickets. Additionally, profit-sharing payments will be made in accordance with the SPK agreement, within 21 working days after the class concludes.
- What should I do if I have applied for a class or signed the SPK but haven't proceeded with class creation?
We regret to inform you that, due to the unavailability of new class schedules, we will not be able to process the creation of your class. As a result, the agreed Letter of Agreement (SPK) will no longer apply. Only classes that have reached a mutual agreement between Glints and the Expert, as stated in the Class Preparation Document [Dokumen Persiapan Kelas] and in accordance with the provisions of the SPK, will be processed for class creation.
- What happens if my class has been published but no one purchases it?
Unlike before, if a class has been published but there are no buyers, the class will be canceled, and rescheduling will not be possible due to scheduling constraints. The Glints ExpertClass team will notify you of the cancellation process no later than 1 working day before the scheduled class. To avoid class cancellations, Glints remains committed to promoting Expert classes and encourages Experts to actively seek participants for their classes to ensure they run successfully (with a minimum of 1 participant).
- Does this mean I won't be able to create classes anymore in Glints ExpertClass?
Yes, as part of the review of Glints ExpertClass, the creation of new classes by Experts is temporarily unavailable. However, there is no need to worry, as your data is securely stored in our database, and we will consider it for potential collaboration opportunities in the future that align with your background and experience.
- Will Glints continue to offer support services after the paid classroom marketplace ceases to operate?
Absolutely, Glints will continue to provide support services to our Experts and Learners until all rights and obligations of all parties have been fulfilled. If you require assistance with your classes, please contact us at gec-community@Glints.com or email@example.com. We will assist you.